- An artist can designate someone to be their agent on-site to handle and hang their art, and must include written permission with their Reservation Form along with the agent’s name, address and contact information. Agents must be registered with the convention, except in the case of mail-in art sent to a Canadian agent.
- Artists (or agents) must fill a Control Sheet for all the pieces entered in the show, and a bid sheet for each piece, listing the name of the piece, the type of art, artist and artist number, and minimum bid amount. The abbreviation NFS is to be used for pieces Not For Sale, and the bid space crossed out with a blue highlighter (con staff will have some on hand). It is strongly encouraged to fill out the forms before showing at the convention to speed up the check-in process.
- Artists are reminded that the maximum rating of the convention is 14A, as defined by the Ontario Board of Cinema Ratings. Non-gratuitous and non-sexual violence may be shown, subject to approval by staff. No depictions of visible genitalia or copulation may be shown. Please use your judgment, and remember that a wide range of people, including families, will be attending the convention and visiting the art show. If you have any questions regarding an art piece’s validity to the guidelines, please feel free to contact the art show director.
- All art put on panels must be matted and ready to hang. The only exception is for canvas pieces; if you have any, contact the art show staff for details.
- Artists (or agents) cannot bid on the pieces they place in the show. If this occurs, the piece will be removed from the show and returned to the artist or agent.
- Once an item is entered, it cannot be withdrawn, or the conditions of sale altered (such as minimum bid), without consent from the Art Show Director.
- If the artwork is a print, the form and bid sheet must indicate that it is a print, the print run and the number in the run. No more than one print of a series may be put up in the show for bidding.
- Artists may hang advertising for their services alongside their art since they rented the space.